Can i get a visa to the US if i am syrian?

I'm a 22 y.o syrian female, i want to study abroad in the usa .. is that possible?

And what are the steps i need to do?

How to apply for a visa?

Any informations please? 

Asked by: Najlaa Al-Alawi, 5 months ago


My understanding is that travel ban 3 is currently in effect which means that Syrian nationals are not given any kind of visa to the US. However you can study in other English speaking countries like the UK or Australia.

Otherwise tou would follow these steps to apply for a F-1 student visa to the US.

Answered by: Johan på, 2018-06-19 23:21:40 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad 

Information request

Fill in this form if you want to get help to find and apply to suitable schools in the country where you want to study.

I want to get your newsletter about studying abroad (max 1/month).*

You do not commit to anything by filling in the form above. We and/or some suitable schools/partners will contact you with more information. We will not share your details with anyone else. By submitting this request you also accept our conditions for handling personal data.

Information request

Get contacted by suitable schools in the country where you want to study and get more information about courses, prices and how to apply.

Popular schools