Can I study abroad if I did not finish high school?


I dropped out of high school after 2 years. Do I still have a chance to study abroad?

Asked by: Tom, 1 year ago


Universities usually demand that you have a high school diploma. However, you can always study at a language school abroad they accept students who want to learn the language regardless of their educational background.

If you want to study in the US then Seattle Central Colleges High School Completion Plus program would be a very good option for you. In this unique program, you get an Associate Degree AND a High School Diploma from Washington State in only two years. So you can complete an American Bachelor's Degree in four years, i.e. just as quickly as if you already had a high school diploma!

Answered by: Johan at DreamStudies, 2017-10-03 18:31:09 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad 

Information request

Fill in this form if you want to get help to find and apply to suitable schools in the country where you want to study.

I want to get your newsletter about studying abroad (max 1/month).*

You do not commit to anything by filling in the form above. We and/or some suitable schools/partners will contact you with more information. We will not share your details with anyone else. By submitting this request you also accept our conditions for handling personal data.

Information request

Get contacted by suitable schools in the country where you want to study and get more information about courses, prices and how to apply.

Popular schools