Do u accept 3rd class for masters from Nigeria?

Asked by: Sanni, 5 months ago


We are not a school so we don't decide who gets accepted anywhere. I am not familiar with schools in Nigeria, but to take a Master abroad you need to have a Bachelor's Degree and if you want to study in the US you also usually need a preparatory test such as GMAT and GRE. You also need to have the funding to pay for the tuition fee and your living expenses while studying abroad.

If you fulfill the above criteria we have partners who can help you apply to all UK universities and selected schools in the rest of the world. Fill out an information request to get help.

Answered by: Johan from, 2018-12-27 04:04:03 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad 

Information request

Fill in this form if you want help find and apply to suitable schools in the country where you want to study. Then you also get our study abroad handbook, free of charge.

I want to get your newsletter about studying abroad (max 1/month).

You do not commit to anything by filling in the form above. We and/or some suitable schools/partners will contact you with more information. We will not share your details with anyone else. By submitting this request you accept our conditions and handling of personal data.

Study Abroad Handbook

Our study abroad handbook helps you plan your studies abroad. 21 pages filled with study abroad advice. Download it for free here!

Popular schools