How to take a Master in Canada and migrate there?

I need to study a Master in Canada and migrate there. How can i make it possible?

Asked by: Ashly abraham, 7 months ago


If you want to study in Canada you can collow these steps:

  1. Choose your school
  2. Apply to your chosen university
  3. Look at different options to stay in Canada after graduation

Read more about Master programs abroad.

Answered by: Johan på, 2018-05-14 12:07:18 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad 

Information request

Fill in this form if you want to get help to find and apply to suitable schools in the country where you want to study.

I want to get your newsletter about studying abroad (max 1/month).*

You do not commit to anything by filling in the form above. We and/or some suitable schools/partners will contact you with more information. We will not share your details with anyone else. By submitting this request you also accept our conditions for handling personal data.