Language courses in Europe for American university students?


I am an American university student. I would like to study language in Europe. One of the big languages French, German, Spanish or Italian. However, my university does not provide any such options. Is it possible to take a language course in Europe without going through my university?

Asked by: Jen, 4 years ago


Yes! There are many language schools where you can take a course without coming through a university, in fact it is often better to organise it on your own. Then you are not limited to the few choices that your university might have.

Language schools are very flexible if you are not an absolute beginner you can start almost every Monday at most language schools and you can choose how many weeks you want to study there. It is easy to apply and get accepted. We can help you free of charge to find a suitable language school abroad. Fill out our information request form if you want help.

Read more about:

Answered by: Johan at DreamStudies, 2019-04-01 16:17:59 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad

Download our Study Abroad Handbook

Download a free study abroad handbook! 25 pages filled with advice to help you plan your studies abroad step by step. Click here.

Popular schools