Primary study in USA for minor?

Repspected sir 

My two daughters in USA and they are citizens.

So am interested to send my elder daughter's daughter who is in 5th grade. In English medium.

In short I want to  send my granddaughter to the USA for primary education in the USA she is 13th years old.

Please guide me it is possible in this or not.

Dipak Desai



We are specialized in adult education at universities and language schools in the US. I don't know much about primary school in the US, but if your grand daughter can get US residency by living with one of your daughters there she should be able to join primary education in the US. This is a question you have to sort out with the American Embassy/Migration authorities.

Answered by: Johan from, 2018-09-18 21:35:08 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad 

Information request

Fill in this form if you want help find and apply to suitable schools in the country where you want to study. Then you also get our study abroad handbook, free of charge.

I want to get your newsletter about studying abroad (max 1/month).

You do not commit to anything by filling in the form above. We and/or some suitable schools/partners will contact you with more information. We will not share your details with anyone else. By submitting this request you accept our conditions and handling of personal data.

Study Abroad Handbook

Our study abroad handbook helps you plan your studies abroad. 21 pages filled with study abroad advice. Download it for free here!

Popular schools