Can I get visa for studying in USA?

Can I get visa for studying in USA?

Asked by: Abdulla, 1 year ago


Yes, just follow the steps in our guide F-1 Student visa to the US. However, at the moment the US restrict the entry of nationals of Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Somalia, Venezuela, and Yemen.

Answered by: Johan from, 2018-06-20 17:43:56 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad

Study Abroad Handbook

Our study abroad handbook helps you plan your studies abroad. 21 pages filled with study abroad advice. Download it for free here!

Popular schools