Vocational College degree validity abroad?

For which level studies and where I can apply to study abroad with Finnish Vocational College degree?

Asked by: Matti, 5 months ago


You can study at the following programs:

Universities usually demand that you fullfill the basic requirements to study at a university in your home country, usually that you have a high school diploma. However, I don't know so much about Finnish Vocational Colleges so you might still have a chance to be accepted at some universities as well. You already filled out our information request form so our partners will get back to you with more information.

Answered by: Johan from DreamStudiesAbroad.com, 2018-11-02 12:04:03 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad 

Information request

Fill in this form if you want help find and apply to suitable schools in the country where you want to study. Then you also get our study abroad handbook, free of charge.

I want to get your newsletter about studying abroad (max 1/month).

You do not commit to anything by filling in the form above. We and/or some suitable schools/partners will contact you with more information. We will not share your details with anyone else. By submitting this request you accept our conditions and handling of personal data.

Study Abroad Handbook

Our study abroad handbook helps you plan your studies abroad. 21 pages filled with study abroad advice. Download it for free here!

Popular schools