What can I do to study in the UK if I only have a GED?

Asked by: valeria, 3 years ago


I don't have a list of which UK schools accept GED, but we have a partner who can help you apply to all universities and schools in the UK. They will be able to help you with this question. Fill out our information request form if you want help.

Read more:

Answered by: Johan at DreamStudies, 2020-10-18 14:51:27 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad

Download our Study Abroad Handbook

Download a free study abroad handbook! 25 pages filled with advice to help you plan your studies abroad step by step. Click here.

Popular schools