How can I get a work visa to Japan?

What are the chances of getting work permit in Japan ,If we have our Bachelors Degree from our Home country

Asked by: Nikesh Bista, 4 months ago


To get a work visa to Japan you first must find a job that can sponsor your visa. This is a lot harder if you don't live in Japan and don't speak Japanese. Your chances are best if you have a degree in a requested specialist field such as engineering, law or finance. Preferably with some years of work experience.

Otherwise I would recommend that you start out by going to Japan and study at a Japanese Language School. If you have a student visa you can get a work permit already in the airport that allows you to work 28 hours per week. Then once you know some Japanese and are convinced that you want to stay there you can look for a more permanent job that can sponsor your work visa.

We have several language school partners that can help you to find a job while you study in Japan. Fill out an information request to get help.

Read more:

Answered by: Johan at DreamStudies, 2019-06-13 10:47:37 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad

Study Abroad Handbook

Our study abroad handbook helps you plan your studies abroad. 21 pages filled with study abroad advice. Download it for free here!

Popular schools