What is the yearly cost to study medicine in Japan?How much will be the cost to study medical in Tokyo University?
Asked by: Dinesh, 2 years ago
We don't have any relation with Tokyo University so to answer this question we would have access to the same methods as you:
- Go the the university homepage and search for the program you are interested in and see if you find the information you are looking for there.
- If not reach out to the school using the contact info on the website and ask them.
Many students wants to study Medicin abroad, but there are a number of things you will need to be aware of if you plan to follow this path:
- Medicine is a very competitive program where it is hard to get accepted. If you don't get accepted in your home country it will be equally hard to get accepted at most schools abroad, with the exception of some medical schools in Eastern Europe.
- Medicine is a very long, costly and demanding program so you will need a lot of money to study medicine abroad since big scholarships are unusual for these programs.
- Medical systems and regulations differ a lot between different countries, so your best bet is to study medicine in the country where you want to work. Otherwise you might need additional studies to get certified in the country where you want to work.
- In Japan and many other countres Medicine is primarily taught in the native language which you will need to learn to a fluent level (JLPT1 in Japan). Even if your program is taught in English you will need the language skills to do internships and practice as a doctor in the country of study.
We can help you with Japanese Language Courses in Japan and medicine programs in Europe and the Caribbean. Fill out our information request form if you want help.
Answered by: Johan at DreamStudies, 2021-04-11 20:42:20
We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.
Back to questions and answers about studying abroad