Academies Australasia is a leading education provider offering English language, Senior High School, Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Bachelor degree courses.
Why Study With Us
Diverse student body
Over the years we have had students from 122 countries study with us - and that number continues to grow. We currently have a student body of approximately 14,000 students from 70 countries.
Our colleges have built their reputations on producing exceptional graduates. Our graduates are highly sought-after by industry both in Australia and around the world.
At Academies Australasia our close connections with industry ensure that our courses are up-to-date and reflect the latest industry trends. Some of our courses include internship or industry placement opportunities.
Our campuses have been developed specifically to provide students with a challenging and rewarding experience in a great learning environment.
World Class Education
Quality is at the core of everything we do. Our courses are nationally accredited and are developed in partnership with industry and professional associations.
Academies Australasia attracts a passionate group of educators - they are more than academics, they are professionals within their field.
At Academies Australasia you can choose from a range of courses that are nationally recognised categorised in distinct levels, from the basic Certificate II up to Advanced Diplomas and Bachelor degrees.
Our Bachelor degrees offer a distintive course features, progressive studies, work-integrated learning, career oriented and interdiciplinary curriculum. The perfect qualification for those interested on Tourism and Hospitality industry as well as the Busines Administration area.
- Courses and Bachelor degree in Sydney:
English / Accounting / Early Childhood Education and Care/ Hospitality Management / Information Technology / Leadership Management / Business / Marketing and Communication / Project Management / Travel & Tourism / Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Courses and Bachelor degrees in Melbourne:
English / Accounting / Commercial Cookery & Hospitality / Information Technology / Leadership Management / Business / Marketing and Communication / Nursing / Project Management / Travel & Tourism / Hospitality Management / Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management and Bachelor of Business (Leadership and Management)
- Courses in Brisbane:
Leadership Management / Travel & Tourism
- Courses in Perth:
English / Leadership Management
- Course in Armidale:
- One more reason to choose us? We built a reputation as one of Australia’s leading providers of training, and our colleges are recognised for teaching excellence.
- Do I need to meet an English standard? International student will be required to provide evidence of level of English proficiency by our English Placement Test to study vocational courses or bachelor degrees. Contact us for more information.
- What is the cost? Contact us for the most up to date tuition fees for each course. We are proud to offer quality education with affordable prices.
- Is health insurance included? All overseas students are required to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) as part of their visa. We can arrange this for you.
- How far is the campus from the city? We are located in the heart of the Central Business Districts on our main cities. In Sydney, popular beaches are approximately 15 minutes from the campus by public transport.
- Am I allowed to work while studying at Academies Australasia? Yes. As an international student you are permitted to work up to 40 hours per fortnight once your course has commenced. While the course you are studying is in session you cannot work more than 40 hours per fortnight. No work limits apply during recognised periods of vacation offered by your education provider.
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.