British Columbia Institute of Technology
There is a reason 98% of our degree graduates are employed. Whether you study business, engineering, sciences, computing, or transportation, BCIT will prepare you for a great career.
Why Study at BCIT
BCIT graduates have a reputation for being well-prepared and ready-to-work from day one. With over 300 programs across 6 schools, BCIT is one of Canada’s largest public post-secondary institutions. BCIT offers students an applied education model that consists of 50% theory-based work done in the classroom and 50% applied work. This gives students the job-training and skills they need to thrive in the workplace.
BCIT's Advisory Committees ensure students are being taught the most relevant and up-to-date industry skills, while simultaneously helping students to build connections and develop practical experience and prepare for the career they want. The industry connections available to students are second to none.
BCIT's intensive 2-year diplomas lead to high-end employment and careers. Students are welcome to return to BCIT to complete the two years left for their 4-year Bachelor's degrees and even their Master's degree.
Campus Locations: British Colombia – Vancouver, Burnaby, North Vancouver, Richmond, Delta
Credentials Offered: Associate Certificate, Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
Intake Periods: September
*January intakes for specific programs
For the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Category 'M' (Maintenance) there are multiple intakes each year
Total Students: 48,000
Total International Students: 6,100
- Finance Planning, Financial Management, Accounting
- Business Management
- Business Information Technology Management
- 3D Modeling, Art & Animation
- Digital Design & Development
- New Media Design & Web Development
- Radio Arts & Entertainment
- Broadcast & Online Journalism
- Television & Video Production
- Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Mechatronics & Robotics
- Computer Systems Technician, Data Science or App Development Options
- Full Stack Web Development
- Computer Information Technology
- Industrial Network Cybersecurity
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Category "M"
- Auto Services Technology
- Airline and Flight Operations
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.