Beijing International Chinese College
Beijing International Chinese College (BICC) is a professional Chinese Mandarin School based in Beijing. BICC offers diverse Chinese classes, Student Visa, Accommodation, and Free Gym.
Why Study at BICC:
Since 2005, BICC - Beijing International Chinese Colege offers Chinese Mandarin Language Courses and Chinese Culture Courses, as well as HSK test preparation and Business Chinese to people from all over the world. We are a professional educational institution devoted to the international promotion of Chinese Mandarin Language and Culture. Our school has 2 campuses with more than 30 classrooms, equipped with exceptional facilities and resources to support your learning of Chinese Mandarin Language in Beijing. Our courses are flexible and affordable, our teachers and staff are very experienced and engaged, and we are one the only Private Chinese language schools in Beijing that can issue free short-term and long-term student visa.
Our Programs & Services:
What: Regular Chinese, Intensive Chinese, HSK preparation, Business Chinese: Group or One on One Classes.
When: Morning, afternoon and evening during the week or weekends.
Where: Either in our Maquanying, Sanlitun campus or in your place/work.
Who: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Students.
Others services: Accommodation, Short and long term Visa, Insurance, Cultural classes every month, Free access to Fitness & Recreation Facilities, Airport Transfert.
Why Choose Us:
- Approved by the Beijing Municipal Education Commission and the Beijing Civil Affairs Bureau.
- Flexible Learning System.
- 2 campuses fully furnished in different areas of Beijing.
- Our teachers are very professionals, have taught abroad and 80% have Master's degree in teaching Chinese.
- Provide Homestay in Beijing, Dormitory and private studio.
- Our students and partners are very satisfied with our services.
- Have successfully organized many important projects for the Ministry of Commerce of China, Chinese Language Office, Beijing Municipal Education Commission, and Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission.