BIMM is Europes largest, most connected music institute with eight colleges based in vibrant musical cities across the UK and Europe.
Why study at BIMM Institute:
BIMM is Europe’s largest, most connected music institute with eight colleges based in vibrant musical cities across the UK and Europe. Our creative space not only nurtures talent: it also enables future generations to find their place within the music industry.
With nearly four decades of experience, BIMM has equipped students with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the demands of the music business – and graduate feeling industry-ready.
BIMM students are part of a unique creative community, with access to unrivalled connections and real-world industry experiences. They have the opportunity to be themselves and study in an environment that works closely with the very industry they will find their place in.
Preparing students for a successful career in the music industry is why BIMM does what it does and there has never been a better time to be a student or practitioner in today’s vibrant, diverse and world-leading industry.
Courses and Subjects:
· Diploma: (Foundation Level): One Year (London only)
· Degree/Undergraduate: (Single Honours): Three Years
· Degree/Undergraduate (Joint Honours): Three Years: (All joint honours are a 50:50 split)
· Masters/Postgraduate: One Year
· Diploma: Performance (Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Bass Guitar), Songwriting, Music Production.
· Undergraduate BA/BMus (Hons): Performance (Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Bass Guitar, Keyboards), Songwriting, Electronic Music Production, Music and Sound Production, Music Marketing Media and Communication, Event Management, Music Business.
· Postgraduate Master of Arts: Popular Music Practice (Entrepreneurship, Performance, Production, Composition), Teaching and Learning in the Creative Industries.
BIMM Institute Locations:
· London, Brighton, Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol (UK) *
· Berlin and Hamburg (Germany) *
· Dublin (Ireland)
* Students have the option to study their course in more than one city. (This transfer scheme is only available where the same course is delivered and at the same delivery stage in the chosen location).
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.