Discover exotic Australia while you study English at one of Eurocentres high quality language schools in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Cairns or Brisbane.
Why study at Eurocentres Australia
Eurocentres have language schools in 16 countries all over the world. The Eurocentres Mission is to prepare students to study, work, and live successfully in a foreign language and culture. We match our students with one of many excellent courses, where they can learn a new language and immerse themselves in a new culture at the same time. We help our students overcome cultural differences and language barriers, and we guarantee a memorable trip with achievements they can take away and keep for a lifetime.
Eurocentres language schools in the Australia:
- Are accredited by quality organisations such as English Australia and Neas
- Are run by Eurocentres and our high quality partners such as Browns and Lonsdale Institute
- Offer academic excellence, up-to-the-minute methodology and state of the art technology with an intelligent mixture of classroom and digital learning with relevant topics
- Centrally located schools, superb infrastructure in the most attractive destinations
- Offer an eLearning programme: my.Eurocentres before, during and after your stay
- Organize a lot of exciting social activities, sport events and excursions after class
English language courses in Australia
Whatever your need is Eurocentres have the course to help you improve your English. Choose between the following language courses:
- General English with the option of 15, 20, 25 or 30 lessons per week depenmding on destination. Practice all four language skills. On the 25 and 30 lesson programs you get more time to improve your speaking and writing. There will also be an opportunity to work on any difficulties or issues with grammar and pronunciation.
- Cambridge Exam prep courses prepare for PET, FCE or CAE with 20-30 lessons a week depending on location. Cairns also offer the CPE, level 10/10. The Cambridge certificates are serious qualifications to prove your English level to future employers.
- IELTS-exam prep courses with 20 to 30 lessons per week in Cairns, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. IELTS-tests are an entry requirement for universities in Australia and most other English speaking countries.
- Business English course in Cairns with 20 lessons General English plus 5 extra lessons focusing on business skill.
- Gap year a long-term language course of 22 to 52 weeks duration available in Cairns, Melbourne and Sydney.
- One to one classes tailored to your personal needs.
Six exciting locations in Australia
- Melbourne: Melbourne is Australia’s cultural, sports, fashion and foodie hub. There’s always something happening here. The school is in a central location within walking distance of most of the sites.
- Sydney: Australia’s largest city with a magnificent harbour and home to the famous Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Sydney has a mild climate and offers spectacular surfing beaches including Bondi, Coogee and Manly.
- Brisbane: Brisbane is a and vibrant city with a warm climate all year round. There is a variety of live music and entertainment, festivals, sporting and community events. The school is located in the heart of the city’s popular shopping district, next to the main station.
- Gold Coast: Is a popular tourist destination. Our campus is situated in the town of Gold Coast, close to the major shops and attractions, transport and within minutes of the beach.
- Cairns: A tropical paradise with access to the Great Barrier Reef, rain forests and white sandy beaches. The school is located in the heart of Cairns.
- Perth: Perth is a beautiful, spacious city set on the banks of the Swan river and by the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean on Australia’s west coast with sunny weather 9 months/year.
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.