Eurocentres provide high quality English language courses in Toronto, Vancouver and Lunenburg. Prepare for the IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge Exam or study General English.
Why study at Eurocentres Canada?
Eurocentres have language schools in 16 countries all over the world. The Eurocentres Mission is to prepare students to study, work, and live successfully in a foreign language and culture. We match our students with one of many excellent courses, where they can learn a new language and immerse themselves in a new culture at the same time. We help our students overcome cultural differences and language barriers, and we guarantee a memorable trip with achievements they can take away and keep for a lifetime.
Eurocentres Canadian language schools:
- Are accredited by quality organisations such as Languages Canada and members of ALTO
- 96% of the students recommend Eurocentres to their friends and families
- Offer academic excellence, up-to-the-minute methodology and state of the art technology with an intelligent mixture of classroom and digital learning with relevant topics
- Offer an eLearning programme: my.Eurocentres before, during and after your stay
- Offer Eurocentres Success System and Exam Success Guarantee
- Offer personal coaching with tailor-made course planning
- Organize a lot of exciting social activities, sport events and excursions after class
English language courses in Canada?
Whatever your need is Eurocentres have the course to help you improve your English. Choose between the following language courses:
- General English with the option of 20, 25 or 30 lessons per week. Practice all four language skills. On the 25 and 30 lesson programs you get more time to improve your speaking and writing.
- Cambridge Exam prep courses with 30 lessons per week (20 lessons General English + 10 lessons Exam prep) in Toronto and Vancouver. Eurocentres guarantees you a minimum pass grade in the Cambridge English Language Assessment exam for which Eurocentres has prepared you. These certificates are serious qualifications to prove your English level to future employers.
- TOEFL- and IELTS-exam prep courses with 25 or 30 lessons per week. These language tests are entry requirements for universities around the world. TOEFL is only available in Toronto and Vancouver.
- Business English course with 20 lessons General English plus five lessons focusing on business skills including meetings, negotiations, presentations, telephone calls, and writing e-mails, letters and memos. This course can also be combined with work experience.
- One to one classes tailored to your personal needs.
Choose between Vancouver, Toronto and Lunenburg
- Toronto: As one of the largest cities in North America, Toronto is a safe, cosmopolitan city with an exciting nightlife, excellent restaurants and exceptional art, music and cultural opportunities. The language school is located in the heart of the entertainment district. You can look forward to a wide range of experiences. One of the many excursions that you really shouldn’t miss is the trip to Niagara Falls.
- Vancouver: In the heart of one of the most attractive metropolitan cities: The Eurocentres languages school is just a few minutes’ walk from the harbor. Surrounded by the sea and mountains and with a mild climate, Vancouver continually ranks among the world’s best places to live. It offers an enormous range of winter, water and alpine sports. You can relax at one of Vancouver’s many beaches, wander through historic Gastown or explore one of its 100 parks.
- Lunenburg: A UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Canada's most beautiful places. Lunenburg boasts great local shopping, many year round festivals, friendly pubs and cafes, and breathtaking scenery. It is a safe, welcoming, and culturally aware community. The school is centrally located in historic old town overlooking the beautiful harbor and waterfront boardwalk.
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.