Experience life in France. Eurocentres provide high quality French language courses in Paris, La Rochelle and Amboise. Prepare for the DELF/DALF exam or study General French.
Why study at Eurocentres France?
Eurocentres have language schools in 16 countries all over the world. The Eurocentres Mission is to prepare students to study, work, and live successfully in a foreign language and culture. We match our students with one of many excellent courses, where they can learn a new language and immerse themselves in a new culture at the same time. We help our students overcome cultural differences and language barriers, and we guarantee a memorable trip with achievements they can take away and keep for a lifetime.
Eurocentres French language schools:
- Are accredited by quality organisations such as Eaquals, FLE and Souffle
- 96% of the students recommend Eurocentres to their friends and families
- Offer academic excellence, up-to-the-minute methodology and state of the art technology with an intelligent mixture of classroom and digital learning with relevant topics
- Offer an eLearning programme: my.Eurocentres before, during and after your stay
- Offer Eurocentres Success System and Exam Success Guarantee
- Offer personal coaching with tailor-made course planning
- Organize a lot of exciting social activities, sport events and excursions after class
French Language Courses in France
Whatever your need is, Eurocentres have the course to help you improve your French. Choose between the following language courses:
- General French with the option of 20 or 25 lessons per week. Practice all four language skills. On the 25 lessons program you get more time to improve your speaking and writing. There will also be an opportunity to work on any difficulties or issues with grammar and pronunciation.
- Exam prep courses with 25 lessons per week (20 lessons General French + 5 lessons Exam prep) preparing you for your upcoming DELF or DALF exam (depending on your language level). The exams are the official French government set of modular examinations for non-native speakers. The exam is required to apply to most French universities.
- Business French course with 25 lessons General French plus five lessons focusing on business skills including meetings, negotiations, presentations, telephone calls, and writing e-mails, letters and memos. This course can also be combined with work experience. (Only available in Paris)
- One to one classes tailored to your personal needs.
Paris, La Rochelle or Amboise
- Paris: La ville de l’amour. A language study stay in Paris can seem like a romantic dream. Notre-Dame, Sacré-Cœur, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower and other famous landmarks dominate the skyline of Paris. It is a city full of spirit, famous for its arts and joie de vivre, its wide boulevards and winding streets, and offers a varied nightlife from trendy bars and clubs to traditional brasseries. The school is situated in the heart of the Latin Quartier, only a short walk from Pont Neuf.
- La Rochelle: Situated only 3 hours by TGV from Paris this coastal town surprises you with its beauty and relaxed charm. Neighbouring the Atlantic this friendly student town has fantastic watersports facilities on offer along the coast. The school is housed in a futuristic building close to the harbor and at biking distance from the city centre.
- Amboise: An idyllic town nestled in the famous Loire Valley. The valley is one of the UNESCO world heritage sites and Amboise has its very own impressive castle right in the city centre to show off with. Rolling Stone’s Mick Jagger spends most of his free time in Amboise. With so much inspiration in the air, learning French at our school will certainly be an easy pleasure.
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.