Study English at our language schools in Ireland. An island with ancient myths and legends to uncover, amazing landscapes and locals who will be more than happy to reveal hidden gems.
Why study at Eurocentres Ireland?
Eurocentres have language schools in 16 countries all over the world. The Eurocentres Mission is to prepare students to study, work, and live successfully in a foreign language and culture. We match our students with one of many excellent courses, where they can learn a new language and immerse themselves in a new culture at the same time. We help our students overcome cultural differences and language barriers, and we guarantee a memorable trip with achievements they can take away and keep for a lifetime.
Eurocentres language schools in the Ireland:
- Are accredited by quality organisations such as ACELS, EAQUALS, IALC and MEI
- Are run by high quality partners such as Alpha College of English and Bridge Mills Galway Language Centre
- Offer academic excellence, up-to-the-minute methodology and state of the art technology with an intelligent mixture of classroom and digital learning with relevant topics
- Centrally located schools, superb infrastructure in the most attractive destinations
- Offer an eLearning programme: my.Eurocentres before, during and after your stay
- Organize a lot of exciting social activities, sport events and excursions after class. Some examples are Irish Music and Dancing, pub night, theathe visit, conversation club, trip to Glendaough etc.
English language courses in Ireland?
Whatever your need is Eurocentres have the course to help you improve your English. Choose between the following language courses:
- General English with the option of 20, 25 or 30 lessons per week. Practice all four language skills. On the 25 and 30 lesson programs you get more time to improve your speaking and writing. There will also be an opportunity to work on any difficulties or issues with grammar and pronunciation.
- Cambridge Exam prep courses prepare for FCE or CAE. The course has 20 lessons per week in Galway and 30 lessons per week in Dublin. The Cambridge certificates are serious qualifications to prove your English level to future employers.
- IELTS-exam prep courses with 20 lessons per week. IELTS tests is an entry requirement for British, Australian, Canadian, New Zealand and South African universities.
- Business English course with 20 lessons General English plus 5 extra lessons focusing on business skill. This course is only given in Dublin.
- Gap year a long-term language course of 22 to 52 weeks duration available in Dublin.
- One to one classes tailored to your personal needs.
Dublin or Galway
- Dublin: A dynamic, bustling metropolis with a young, friendly and vibrant population. A wide variety of pubs, many offering traditional Irish music, art galleries, museums, theatres and concert venues. There’s always something going on in Dublin—and people always find time for you. The Eurocentres partner school, Alpha College of English, is a relatively large language school in the centre of Dublin. Situated close to O’Connell Street, the school has 18 classrooms, a media library, cafeteria and computer room. Enjoy a well-earned break and broaden your horizons with one of the many recreational activities on offer in Dublin.
- Galway: Galway City is a thriving, bohemian, cultural city on the western coast of Ireland. Along with being a popular seaside destination with beautiful beaches and long winding promenade, it also has a buzzing cosmopolitan city centre. The city is a joy to explore with its labyrinthine cobbled streets, colourful shop facades and busy café/ bar culture. Old Ireland is present too with turf fires and traditional music featuring in many pubs to compliment your enjoyment of a well earned pint of Guinness. Take an evening stroll along the promenade and watch the sunset over Galway Bay.
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.