Eurocentres provide high quality English language courses in Malta in the middle of the sunny Mediterranean Sea. Prepare for the IELTS-exam or study General English.
Why study at Eurocentres Malta?
Eurocentres have language schools in 16 countries all over the world. The Eurocentres Mission is to prepare students to study, work, and live successfully in a foreign language and culture. We match our students with one of many excellent courses, where they can learn a new language and immerse themselves in a new culture at the same time. We help our students overcome cultural differences and language barriers, and we guarantee a memorable trip with achievements they can take away and keep for a lifetime.
Eurocentres Maltese language school:
- Is accredited by Eaquals and ELT Council
- 96% of the students recommend Eurocentres to their friends and families
- Offer academic excellence, up-to-the-minute methodology and state of the art technology with an intelligent mixture of classroom and digital learning with relevant topics
- Offer an eLearning programme: my.Eurocentres before, during and after your stay
- Offer Eurocentres Success System and Exam Success Guarantee
- Offer personal coaching with tailor-made course planning
- Organize a lot of exciting social activities, sport events and excursions after class
English language courses in Malta?
Whatever your need is Eurocentres have the course to help you improve your English. Choose between the following language courses:
- General English with the option of 20, 25 or 30 lessons per week. Practice all four language skills. On the 25 and 30 lesson programs you get more time to improve your speaking and writing. There will also be an opportunity to work on any difficulties or issues with grammar and pronunciation.
- IELTS-exam prep course with 30 lessons per week. IELTS tests is an entry requirement for British, Australian, Canadian, New Zealand and South African universities.
- Gap year a long-term language course of 22 to 52 weeks duration, and is ideal as a year abroad to bring your language skills up to a high level!
- One to one classes tailored to your personal needs.
Malta and Msida
Study in Malta – small but wonderful and, above all, sun-drenched. The sunshine island in the Mediterranean has developed into a real Eldorado for English students. Malta may be small, but it offers something for every taste: peace and quiet, hustle and bustle, sightseeing and shopping, nature and nightlife.
The language school in Msida is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the University, the Yacht Marina and also Sliema – Malta’s largest and most modern town. The the historic capital Valletta and the night life hub St Julians are only a 5-minute bus ride away. The school building is covered by a terrace and a garden, has 8 air-conditioned and comfortable classrooms, its own computer room with free Wifi, a learning centre and a student lounge. The international atmosphere of Eurocentres Malta, together with the attentive dedication of the staff, render possible a unique language learning experience. Malta is waiting for you – imagine doing your homework while sunbathing at the beach!
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.