Eurocentres New Zealand
Eurocentres provide high quality English language courses in Auckland in beautiful New Zealand. Prepare for the IELTS, the Cambridge exam or study General English.
Why study at Eurocentres New Zealand?
Eurocentres have language schools in 16 countries all over the world. The Eurocentres Mission is to prepare students to study, work, and live successfully in a foreign language and culture. We match our students with one of many excellent courses, where they can learn a new language and immerse themselves in a new culture at the same time. We help our students overcome cultural differences and language barriers, and we guarantee a memorable trip with achievements they can take away and keep for a lifetime.
Eurocentres English language school in Auckland:
- Is accredited by quality organisations such as English New Zealand and NZQA (where they earned the highest possible quality rating by the NZQA in the most recent audit cycle.) They also offer a Pathway to Canterbury University without IELTS.
- Is run by our high quality partner CCEL
- Offer academic excellence, up-to-the-minute methodology and state of the art technology with an intelligent mixture of classroom and digital learning with relevant topics
- Offer an eLearning programme: my.Eurocentres before, during and after your stay
- Organize a lot of exciting social activities, sport events and excursions after class
English language courses in New Zealand
Whatever your need is Eurocentres have the course to help you improve your English. Choose between the following language courses:
- General English with the option of 15 or 23 lessons per week. Practice all four language skills. On the 23 lesson program you get more time to improve your speaking and writing. There will also be an opportunity to work on any difficulties or issues with grammar and pronunciation.
- Cambridge Exam prep courses with 23 lessons per week. Eurocentres guarantees you a minimum pass grade in the Cambridge English Language Assessment exam for which Eurocentres has prepared you. These certificates are serious qualifications to prove your English level to future employers.
- IELTS-exam prep course with 23 lessons per week. IELTS tests is an entry requirement for British, Australian, Canadian, New Zealand and South African universities.
- One to one classes tailored to your personal needs.
Auckland and New Zealand
Auckland has been voted the third most liveable city in the world. New Zealand is known for its fantastic natural, unspoilt scenery and the “great outdoors” with spectacular mountains, forests and beaches, and Auckland has it all—cafés and restaurants, theatre and nightlife, walking and mountain bike tracks through the bush covered hills, extinct volcanoes and trips to the islands.
The language school in Auckland is centrally located downtown, with easy access to the many lovely beaches around the city. The school’s classrooms are spacious, bright and modern, with a computer learning centre, a student lounge and free Internet and e-mail access. We promise you will not get bored while studying in Auckland!
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.