Eurocentres South Africa
Eurocentres provide high quality English language courses in Cape Town, South Africa. Prepare for the IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge Exam or study General English.
Why study at Eurocentres South Africa?
Eurocentres have language schools in 16 countries all over the world. The Eurocentres Mission is to prepare students to study, work, and live successfully in a foreign language and culture. We match our students with one of many excellent courses, where they can learn a new language and immerse themselves in a new culture at the same time. We help our students overcome cultural differences and language barriers, and we guarantee a memorable trip with achievements they can take away and keep for a lifetime.
Eurocentres South African language school:
- Are a member of quality organizations such as Education South Africa, Cape Town Tourism and SATSA
- 96% of the students recommend Eurocentres to their friends and families
- Offer academic excellence, up-to-the-minute methodology and state of the art technology with an intelligent mixture of classroom and digital learning with relevant topics
- Offer an eLearning programme: my.Eurocentres before, during and after your stay
- Offer Eurocentres Success System and Exam Success Guarantee
- Offer personal coaching with tailor-made course planning
- Organize a lot of exciting social activities, sport events and excursions after class
English Language Courses in Cape Town
Whatever your need is Eurocentres have the course to help you improve your English. Choose between the following language courses:
- General English with the option of 20, 25 or 30 lessons per week. Practice all four language skills. On the 25 and 30 lesson programs you get more time to improve your speaking and writing. There will also be an opportunity to work on any difficulties or issues with grammar and pronunciation.
- Cambridge Exam prep courses with 30 lessons per week (20 lessons General English + 10 lessons Exam prep). Eurocentres guarantees you a minimum pass grade in the Cambridge English Language Assessment exam for which Eurocentres has prepared you. These certificates are serious qualifications to prove your English level to future employers.
- IELTS-exam prep course with 25 or 30 lessons per week. IELTS tests is an entry requirement for British, Australian, Canadian, New Zealand and South African universities.
- TOEFL-exam prep course with 25 lessons per week. TOEFL is a standardized test to measure the English proficiency of non-native English speakers wishing to enroll in English-speaking universities and other purposes.
- One to one classes tailored to your personal needs.
An unforgettable language holiday is waiting for you at the foot of Table Mountain. Study in beautiful Cape Town and learn English in our language school right on Green Market Square. Here you will find travel, adventure and language experience all in one. Cape Town is a cosmopolitan city with fantastic cultural opportunities and a year-round pleasant climate. It is an ideal base for exploring the mountains by doing a Sunday hike, visit sandy beaches enticing you to surf, swim and sunbathe, historic vineyards with delicious wines and farms for which the area is famed. If you want to explore further we recommend visiting one of the 18 national parks where the ‘big five’ are waiting for you: elephants, rhinos, lions, buffaloes and leopards. Experience adventures with students from all over the world that will stay with you for the rest of your life.
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.