Spanish is one of the most spoken languages in the world. There is no better place to learn the language than in Spain. Study Spanish with Eurocentres in Barcelona, Valencia or Madrid.
Why study at Eurocentres Spain?
Eurocentres have language schools in 16 countries all over the world. The Eurocentres Mission is to prepare students to study, work, and live successfully in a foreign language and culture. We match our students with one of many excellent courses, where they can learn a new language and immerse themselves in a new culture at the same time. We help our students overcome cultural differences and language barriers, and we guarantee a memorable trip with achievements they can take away and keep for a lifetime.
Eurocentres language schools in the Spain:
- Are accredited by quality organisations such as Instituto Cervantes and FEDELE
- Are run by high quality partners such as Don Quijote and AIP Language Institute
- Offer academic excellence, up-to-the-minute methodology and state of the art technology with an intelligent mixture of classroom and digital learning with relevant topics
- Centrally located schools, superb infrastructure in the most attractive destinations
- Organize a lot of exciting social activities (e.g.Tapas dinner, Flamenco etc), sport events and excursions after class.
Spanish language courses in Spain
Whatever your need is Eurocentres have the course to help you improve your Spanish. Choose between the following language courses:
- General Spanish with 20 or 30 lessons per week. Practice all four language skills. On the 30 lesson programs, which is only offered in Valencia, you get more time to improve your speaking and writing. There will also be an opportunity to work on any difficulties or issues with grammar and pronunciation.
- Cultural activity program study 20 lessons of Spanish + 5 culture lessons every week. The course is available in Barcelona and Madrid.
- DELE-exam prep course can be added on site in Barcelona.
- Business Spanish course is offered in Valencia.
- Gap year a long-term language course of 22 to 52 weeks duration, and is ideal as a year abroad to bring your language skills up to a high level! Available in Barcelona and Valencia.
- One to one classes tailored to your personal needs.
Study in Barcelona, Valencia or Madrid
- Barcelona: A dynamic cosmopolitan city by the sea, full of life and varied culture. The Eurocentres language school in Barcelona is wonderfully located at Placa de Catalunya in an elegant district of the city at Paseo de Gracia and Avenida Diagonal close to many small shops, restaurants and bars.
- Madrid: Eurocentres partner school is located right in the heart of the city and very close to the Liria Palace, an impressive historical mansion that is also a top tourist attraction in Madrid. Other places of interest near the Eurocentres school include Princesa Street, one of Madrid's main shopping destinations, the Museum of Contemporary Art, and Plaza de España
- Valencia: is a Mediterranean city with a long history, beautiful beaches and the best climate in Spain. The school is just 10 minutes from the beach by public transport and five minutes from the city centre. It has 19 modern, air-conditioned classrooms full of Spanish atmosphere. Attentive ‘profesores’ guide and support you on your journey to perfect Spanish.
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.