Improve your English in the land of dreams. Eurocentres provide high quality English language courses in Boston, East Lansing, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Diego and Santa Barbara.
Why study at Eurocentres US?
Eurocentres have language schools in 16 countries all over the world. The Eurocentres Mission is to prepare students to study, work, and live successfully in a foreign language and culture. We match our students with one of many excellent courses, where they can learn a new language and immerse themselves in a new culture at the same time. We help our students overcome cultural differences and language barriers, and we guarantee a memorable trip with achievements they can take away and keep for a lifetime.
Eurocentres language schools in the US:
- Are accredited by quality organisations such as English US, Accet and/or CEA
- Are run by high quality partners such as Rennert, ELC and NESE
- Offer academic excellence, up-to-the-minute methodology and state of the art technology with an intelligent mixture of classroom and digital learning with relevant topics
- Centrally located schools, superb infrastructure in the most attractive destinations
- Offer an eLearning programme: my.Eurocentres before, during and after your stay
- Organize a lot of exciting social activities, sport events and excursions after class
English Language Courses in the US
Whatever your need is Eurocentres have the course to help you improve your English. Choose between the following language courses:
- General English with the option of 20, 25 or 30 lessons per week. Practice all four language skills. On the 25 and 30 lesson programs you get more time to improve your speaking and writing. There will also be an opportunity to work on any difficulties or issues with grammar and pronunciation.
- Cambridge Exam prep courses prepare for FCE or CAE in New York, Miami, Los Angeles or San Diego. The Cambridge certificates are serious qualifications to prove your English level to future employers.
- TOEFL- and IELTS-exam prep courses in Los Angeles and San Diego. These language tests are entry requirements for universities around the world.
- Business English course with 20 lessons General English plus extra lessons focusing on business skill. These courses are given in New York, Miami and San Diego.
- Gap year a long-term language course of 22 to 52 weeks duration available in San Diego.
- One to one classes tailored to your personal needs.
Locations from the Big Apple to South Beach
- New York: The Eurocentres partner school, Rennert International in Midtown Manhattan, lies on East 45th Street close to Grand Central Station. There is also a possibility to taka a language course at the famous Columbia University.
- Miami: Our partner The Rennert South Beach school is housed in a private building just two blocks from the beach and the ocean in the ‘magic city’ Miami!
- Boston: The language school in Boston – the Eurocentres partner school NESE – has teachers who studied at the famous Harvard University, which is right next door.
- East Lansing: Study English with Eurocentres at Michigan State University regarded as one of the most beautiful in the country
- Santa Barbara: Live the California dream and study English in Santa Barbara. Our partner ELC is a prestigious school located in the heart of this beautiful Californian city.
- Los Angeles: Study at our school in on Wilshire Boulevard, one of the main thoroughfares in the vibrant neighbourhood of Westwood, and experience life in LA.
- San Diego: San Diego offers a lot of beach, shopping and nightlife fun. The language school is located in the lively Gaslamp Quarter, the heart of downtown San Diego.
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.