GoAcademy! has been one of the leading CSN approved schools in Europe for years now. Offering courses, exams, preparations and accommodation, we try to fulfill every students need!
- With over 30 years of experience, and having excelled in course methodology early, we had time to master every aspect of the students' needs throughout the years.
- Learning a language is fun, but using it to boost your career is even more fun.
It doesn't matter if it's to get a certificate, study in Germany or get job placement in a specific field - we will get you there! Your success is our focus.
- Learn German in Germany, but what is important is that you are safe and enjoy it!
Düsseldorf is the one of the safest cities in the world on the ''best quality of life index 2021''.
Located in the heart of Düsseldorf, a history rich city focused on Art, Design and Fashion; GoAcademy! is not just a place of work, but also a place of enjoyment and fun where you can meet a wide range of people.
- Approved by CSN in Sweden.
What we offer
No matter your schedule, your budget or end-goal, GoAcademy! has what you need!
- Standard Courses
are the all-around courses that usually take place everyday from 9 to 12:15, Monday through Friday. They represent 20+5 hours/week and are ideal to prepare for any exam.
The +5 hours are done through a LMS (Learning Management System) in the form of homework that the students and teachers do/correct outside of class.
This pushes the students to learn outside of class and has significally improved exam results! (92% success rate)
- University Pathway
is the most commonly booked package that includes standard course weeks, 1 month of accommodation and an exam.
Using our connections with universities, reputation at the consulat and previous knowledge, we make sure you have all documents to join the university of your choice!
- Online courses
all our courses, whether it's intensive, evening, etc.. are all available as online courses thanks to our hybrid courses!
Asside from our main courses and packages, we also offer a wide variety of languages and courses.
- 1-on-1 Courses
- Executive/Business Courses
- Evening Courses
- Junior Courses
- Work as a Doctor in Germany
- Work as a Nurse in Germany
- Language Courses: English, French, Spanish, Italien, Chinese, etc..
The text above is written by the school. Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.