Language Campus Gran Canaria
Language Campus offers you exciting language programmes in a bustling city overflowing with cosmopolitan ambience, history, culture and warm temperatures all year round.
Why Study at Language Campus Gran Canaria?
The Leading Language School in the Canary Islands: We are a young company with years of experience in the world of education, formed by a passionate team of professionals, imparting our teaching philosophy in the capital city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and 2 minutes away from one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe.
Dive into the Culture: Our programmes are geared towards any student who wants to learn English or Spanish first hand. You will be able to explore the culture while living on an island with a lot to offer! We offer intensive immersion programmes that adjust to the specific needs of all age groups and our teachers are qualified, experienced native speakers.
A Proven Teaching Method: Our teaching method has been designed to help our students in a flexible and personalised way. Our methodology is adjusted to the principles promoted by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages as well as consistent assessment methods. Our partners include Trinity College London, Oxford University Press and SIELE.
Guaranteed Results: We adapt to your needs and availabilty so that you can achieve rapid and strong progress, with the latest educational technology in modern and comfortable facilities. We base our teaching upon an active participation of all students and we record your progress by continously assessing your language skills.
Programmes and Courses
- General Courses & Intensive
- Personalised Courses (Mini Groups or Individual)
- Professional Focus (Business or Hospitality & Tourism)
- Spanish Exam Preparation (DELE, SIELE)
- English Exam Preparation (Oxford Test of English or Cambridge Exams)
- English / Spanish & Leisure (Surf, Cooking, Yoga, Adventure Sports, Dance)
- Extensive Courses
- Long-Term Programmes
- Junior Summer Camp
Gran Canaria: Fairytale Island
An island of contrasts with spectacular landscapes and which stands out for its wealth of natural beauty, its microclimates and its unique geographical terrain. Gran Canaria offers you 60 kilometers of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean, each of them with its own distinct natural features, each of them blessed with a privileged spring-like climate 365 days a year.
- Average annual temperature: 24°C
- One of the top holiday destinations in Europe
- One of the top destinations for outdoor activities and sports (sailing, surf, windsurf, bodyboard, diving, sports fishing etc.)
- Easy access to other islands (Tenerife, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, Cape Verde, etc.)
- One of the lowest living costs in Europe
- Direct flights from all over Europe
The text above is written by the school. Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.