International House Nice
Learn French and English in France with International House Nice all year round! We offer a large variety of courses, internships, accommodation, work experience, exam preparation.
Why choose International House Nice?
International House Nice is located in the "Quartier des Musiciens", 27 rue Rossini, right in the centre of Nice. Our school is surrounded by parks and restaurants and is only a few minutes walk away from the main street, Avenue Jean Médecin, where you can shop, go to the cinema and more.
2. Maximum 10 students per class
The small groups, of maximum 10 students, enable everyone to actively participate.
3. Certificate of achievement
At the end of your stay you will receive a Certificate of achievement that follows the guidelines of the Common European Framework.
4. Experienced native French teachers
All our teachers are native French speakers and university graduates.
5. Various types of accommodation
6.Computer room and Wi-Fi available
7. Internship and cultural programmes
9.Test on the first day in school
We welcome students from all over the world : New Zealand, Russia, USA, UK, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, Brazil, Columbia, Norway, Finland etc.
Programmes and courses
Intensive General French courses
20 French lessons of 45 minutes in a group (10 students max), from Monday to Friday 9:00-12:15, a certificate.
Super Intensive General French Programme
26 French lessons of 45 minutes in a group (10 students max), from Monday to Friday 9:00-12:15 and 3 afternoons of individual lessons from 13:15 to 14:55, a certificate. All materials are provided by school. All levels. Reading, writing, listening, speaking and exam preparation.
For more information, please contact the school.
For 30 years, International House Nice has specialised in organising French courses for secondary school groups.
For quotation, please contact the school.
These unpaid placements appeal to students between the ages of 20 and 30 who want to gain work experience during their stay in Nice. A good level of French (B1 min) is required, an enrolment to IH Nice is compulsory. You are required to send us a CV and a cover letter.
Other cultural courses
Culinary courses, horse riding etc.
Teenage Summer Campus
Teenage Summer Campus
Every year IH Nice organises a summer campus on the French Riviera for teenagers from 10 to 16.
The package includes:
- French or English classes from Monday to Friday with experienced teachers ( 9:00 - 12:15)
- Classroom materials
- Shared room in the residence with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Full insurance
- Social programme including walks to the beach and supervised games during the week, and two full day excursions or outdoor activities at weekends (Monaco, Old Town, Antibes, Cannes, Saint-Paul de Vence)
- Three optional paid activities per week (lasergame, aquabiking, diving, segway, parasailing)
- Return transfers from and to the airport
- 24/7 security
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.