Ireland application support
Ireland has world renowned universities and very affordable tuition fees. Ireland also offers a safe and welcoming culture with great job opportunities when you graduate.
Why study in Ireland?
There are many reasons why Ireland could be the perfect study destination for you:
- Ireland is a safe multicultural country which welcomes international students. Galway and Dublin recently took the number one and two spots in a survey of Europe’s friendliest cities.
- Ireland has world class universities. Universities like Trinity College and University College Dublin have a wide range of courses from globally recognised universities.
- Great value education. EU students’ fees have fees subsidised by the Irish government. Even if you have to pay international fees they remain low and very competitive compared to other study destinations such as the UK, USA and Canada.
- Fun and interesting place to study. With a rich cultural heritage, stunning scenery and a thriving nightlife, there is no shortage of things to do outside of university.
- Lots of career options. Irish stay back visas will allow you to start your career in one of the most competitive economies in the world.
How much does it cost?
Students from the EU, EEA, Britain or Switzerland, will pay very low tuition fees as they are subsidised by the Irish government who cover much of the cost. Most universities charge around 3,000 Euros a year. Top universities in Ireland, such as Trinity College, charge around 6,000 Euros for EU students.
For international students tuition fees will vary between institutions with fees ranging from 10,000 to 20,000 Euros for the top universities.
Living costs are similar to most European countries, where you should budget between 6,000 to 11,000 euros per year.
How to apply?
If you are a European student applying for undergraduate studies you have to submit your application though the Central Application Office (CAO). CAO allows you to apply for up to 10 courses so provides a lot of options for your studies in Ireland. The closing date for applications is the 1st of February, however, if you miss this don’t worry as you can submit a late application up until May.
For all postgraduate courses and undergraduate students from outside of Europe, you have to apply directly to the University of your Choice. We have a lot of experience with this and can support you through each step of the process. The most popular courses do fill up fast though so our advice is to contact us as soon as you can.
We will help you all the way through the process from choosing your courses and universities and then through each step of the application process. Whether through the CAO system or as a direct application, we will give you the very best chance of success. Our CAO application service and careers advice is a paid service to help you achieve your dreams of studying in Ireland. The service costs 1,300 Euros. Please do complete an information request to find out more.
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.