Marbella International University Centre
Marbella International University Centre is a global academic institution providing a new kind of learning experience based on an advanced curriculum and a unique living environment.
Why Study at MIUC?
• Bologna, UK, and Russian accredited BA & MA degrees
• BA and MA programs approved by CSN Sweden and the GI Bill in the US
• Personalised guidance and mentoring from professors dedicated to your personal growth and professional development
• Language programs, including Spanish, French, Chinese, Arabic, and Russian courses, and English support classes throughout the academic year
• Reduced class size / Low Student to Teacher Ratio
• Global mindset and exciting international atmosphere
• Digitally equipped facilities that encourage students and faculty to share their ideas and knowledge
• Outstanding Faculty
• English support classes for optimal academic performance
• Safety on Campus
• Supportive community, a network of connections and contacts
• View a world from varied perspectives and gain confidence to express yourself
Academic Programmes Overview
Marbella International University Centre provides higher education for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels:
- BA International Business
- BA International Relations
- BA Marketing & Advertising: Communications & PR
- MA International Business Management
- MA International Relations
- MA Marketing and Advertising: Communications & PR
MIUC understands the importance of internships, and has an active network of companies and institutions who quickly engage our talented students in a variety of sectors. Internships are a great forum for applying and practicing the knowledge garnered in the classroom from your professors. One of the many great advantages that internships can offer you is that it enables you to try on many different careers during your time as a student. Most of our students prefer to take up the internships during the summer months, leaving them free to study throughout the academic year.
The internships vary in their duration and remuneration, and are located both locally and abroad. The United Nations, The European Centre for Electoral Support, various Embassies and Consulates, along with several international businesses and organizations have all signed internship agreements with MIUC. The employers selected by MIUC to participate in the Internship programme understand fully well that internships are designed to be learning experiences for our students, so not only will you be participating in multiple tasks, but you will also receive the kind of hands-on training and feedback that empower you to leave your internship with the confidence to excel at your next job.
Each internee is mentored by both an MIUC faculty member and a staff member at the institution in question throughout the entire internship.
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.