UCAM Universidad Católica de Murcia
UCAM is a private university known as the University of Sports in Spain, which sponsors more than 20 teams and Olympic athletes.
UCAM Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia is a private university founded in 1996 with a clear mission: to provide students with the knowledge and skills to serve society, to contribute to the further expansion of human knowledge through research and development, and to participate in the Evangelical mission of the Catholic Church in the areas of education and culture.
Person to Person, Face to Face
UCAM students can count on personalized attention that fits their needs. UCAM staff value personal relationships in the learning context. This is why each student is provided a personal tutor and class sizes are deliberately kept small.
Murcia's Lifestyle, Your Lifestyle
UCAM’s Campus de Los Jeronimos is located in Murcia - the capital city of the southeastern region of Spain. The Mediterranean weather joins the natural beauties of the beaches of Costa Cálida with the mountains and fields of the Huerta de Europa. The heritage of Spanish culture, known for flamenco, tapas, and fiesta, is reflected in Murcia’s people, who are welcoming, warm, enthusiastic and sociable.
The following program are fully taught in English:
- Bachelor's Business Administration
- Bachelor's Modern Languages
- Bachelor's Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
- Bachelor's Degree in Dentistry
- Master's MBA - International Business Administration
- Master's MBA Sports Management
- Master's Innovation and Tourism Marketing
- Master´s in Hospitality Management
- Master's European Union Studies and Human Rights
- Master's High Performance Sport: Strength and Conditioning
- Master's in Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry
- Online Master's Innovation and Tourism Marketing
- Online Master´s in Hospitality Management
- Study Abroad Program
- Spanish Programs
For programs taught in Spanish, please check our webpage!
Why study at UCAM in Murcia, Spain?
- Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language in the world (more than 500 MLN people) and in international communication.
- Spain is considered a country that has a well-recognized university system
- Life in Murcia is affordable. With about 500€/month students can cover all their expenses from accommodation to food and leisure activities.
- Cultural life: historical heritage, multi-religious environment, universities, museums, libraries, concert halls, etc.
- UCAM has a special environment both culturally and historically.
- As a Catholic institution, UCAM’s aim is to offer an integral formation to its students, not only in terms of academic knowledge but also regarding human values by means of academic subjects, volunteering projects, meetings, congresses, and workshops.
- Our University is strongly linked with the working world through study plans adapted to the needs of the market and obligatory internships
- UCAM’s students were awarded about 100 medals in the Olympic Games in Athens, Beijing and London.
- The Institution was heiled winner of the University Championships in Spain with 118 medals.
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.