Australian College of Physical Education
Australian College of Physical Education ACPE offers Bachelor degrees in Sport, Fitness, Health Science, Community Health, Dance and Physical Education.
At the Australian College of Physical Education (ACPE) we are driven by one purpose – to help students who are passionate about Sport, Health, Fitness, Dance and Education to become confident and competent professionals who follow their passion every day.
At ACPE we do things differently to most universities. Our students realise their full potential through a personalised learning environment, small class sizes and extensive additional learning and career support. In the last 102 years we have had the privilege of helping many students become qualified in their field of choice. Our graduates enter the workforce career ready because our courses are closely aligned with industry needs. ACPE has a 92.8% graduate employment rate which exceeds the national average. The result of our approach is that students are able to adjust to the demands of higher education and are prepared for a career of their choice. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver our programs to a high standard for two reasons; our lecturers are experienced industry experts and we have low student-to-teacher ratios. So you will have abundant access to academics, student services and support staff.
ACPE courses are delivered at its purpose-built campus in Sydney Olympic Park which was home to the 2000 Olympic games. Students have access to world class state-of-the art facilities and organisations.
- Bachelor of Health & Movement – Health Promotion Major (CRICOS Code: 0858527K)
- Bachelor of Health & Movement – Sport Major (CRICOS Code: 085527K)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Dance) (CRICOS Code: 085826K))
- Bachelor of Health Science (Exercise) (CRICOS Code: 085822C)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Fitness) (CRICOS Code: 085823B)
- Bachelor of Applied Fitness (CRICOS Code: 062458G)
- Associate Degree of Applied Fitness (CRICOS Code: 062457J)
- Diploma of Applied Fitness (CRICOS Code: 086000M)
- Bachelor of Sports Coaching – Strength and Conditioning (CRICOS Code: 095597B)
- Bachelor of Dance Practice (CRICOS Code: 095596C)
- Bachelor of Dance Education (CRICOS Code: 095596C)
- Associate Degree of Sports Business (CRICOS Code: 055881G)
- Bachelor of Sports Business (Leadership) (CRICOS Code: 055880G)
Campus, Location and Accommodation
In March 2016 ACPE opened its new state of the art campus at 10 Parkview Drive, Sydney Olympic Park. The new campus provides students with premier learning premises – highlights include a large library, tutorial and lecture rooms, science labs, teaching gym, PC labs, indoor playing courts, dance studios with sprung floors, and multiple student common earlier and study pods.
ACPE Students have access to world class sporting venues as part of their programs. Based 15km from Sydney’s Central Business District, Sydney Olympic Park is still considered Australia’s premier sporting hubs, and is home to many sporting fixtures. In addition, it is home to many extensive and beautiful parklands, including the famous Bicentennial Park.
ACPE is partnered with student accommodation specialists Sydney Student Living, Urbanest and Link2 Student Living. These partnerships provide our students access to accommodation options that are situated near both the ACPE campus as well as Sydney’s exciting CBD. Additionally, our accommodation partners offer students with a ready-made support and social network, along with modern secure, fully equipped and well managed student accommodation.
- Bus | Australia Ave (400m Walk)
- Train | Sydney Olympic Park Station (450m Walk)
- Ferry | Sydney Olympic Ferry Wharf (2.9km Walk)
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.