ACT - American College of Thessaloniki
ACT is the tertiary division of Anatolia, a notforprofit educational institution dating back to 1886. It is accredited in the US by NECHE and validated by the Open University, UK.
- Challenging, high quality study programs with the style and substance of a true American university.
- A diverse, multicultural environment, as ACT has been the school of choice for over 3000 American students, alongside students from across the globe.
- Learning in ACTion, an active approach to academic learning that engages students & faculty and immerses them in a rich hands-on community experience.
- Experienced and highly qualified faculty that are seasoned professionals and approachable in and out of class.
- Small classroom sizes, which means coursework can be tailored to class needs and each student’s contribution is acknowledged, with opportunities for personalized attention.
- World-class facilities on a 45-acre campus encompassing the 4,500m2 Bissell Library, a one of a kind library for Southeast Europe, and the Stavros S. Niarchos Technology Center, which gives students access to the latest tools in information technology.
- Mentoring services, as students have an assigned advisor to counsel them on their academic needs and guide them throughout their studies.
- Career services that help students prepare for and pursue their careers.
Available degree options
ACT's comprehensive curriculum offers
- BS (Hons) in Business with concentrations in: International Business & Finance, Entrepreneurial Management, Marketing, Tourism
- BS (Hons) in Biological Sciences
- BS (Hons) in Computer Science
- BS (Hons) in Business Computing
- BS (Hons) in Psychology
- BS (Hons) in Political Science & International Relations
- BS (Hons) in English with concentrations in: Language & Literature, Communication & New Media.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) with concentrations in: Banking and Finance, Entrepreneurship, Management, Marketing in the Digital Era
- MS in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- MS in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Combined degrees in collaboration with renowned US & EU institutions in a variety of disciplines, such as: Business, Hospitality & Tourism, Engineering, etc.
The city of Thessaloniki
ACT is located in Thessaloniki, the second largest city in Greece; a true crossroads between East and West, and a gateway to Southeastern Europe. Founded in 315 B.C., historic Thessaloniki is now a modern seaport city of over one million inhabitants renowned for its wide avenues, quaint squares, tree-lined streets, neoclassical buildings, Byzantine monuments, historical museums, modern theaters, ancient ruins and warm hospitality. Discover tasteful restaurants, hip cafes, bustling clubs, and elegant shops.
From the beautiful sandy beaches and crystal clear blue waters of the Chalkidiki peninsula, to the snow covered ski resorts and challenging mountain treks, it’s all within a short drive away. Thessaloniki is ideally located to offer the best of both worlds.
Most importantly, Thessaloniki is a lively university town with well over 100,000 university students. Literally, more than 1 out of every 10 residents is a student. With a large student population, this vibrant city invites and welcomes young people from all over the world.
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.