Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
The Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is amongst Malaysia's Premier Private Universities
Top 10 Private Universities
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is the ONLY Malaysian University to achieve the double distinction of achieving the QS “5 Stars Plus” Rating as well as being Ranked in the QS World University Ranking 2024, where APU is ranked in the Top 2.2% in the World.
Facts regarding APU’s achievements in the latest QS World University rankings:
- Ranked #621-630 in the World
- Ranked No. 179 in Asia
- Ranked No.1 for International Students in Malaysia
- Ranked No.16 in the World for International Students
- Ranked Top 200 for International Faculty in the World
- among the Highest Rated Emerging Universities in Malaysia, being rated 5-STAR (EXCELLENT Rating) under the latest SETARA Ratings by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)
- 100% employability according to the latest Annual Graduate Tracer Study by Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia
- Rated No. 1 in Asia and Malaysia for MULTICULTURAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE* (*Student Barometer Wave 2019 (International Students), ‘Studying with people from other cultures’)
- APU was awarded the Premier Digital Tech University status by the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
Dual Degree Programme - Double Your Advantage
APU-DMU Dual Degree Programme - Double Your Advantage
- APU's partnership with De Montfort University (DMU), UK enables students to be awarded Dual Awards - separate degree certificates from each institution – and enhances not just teaching and learning experiences, but also career prospects.
- Upon graduation, students will receive 2 Degree Certificates & Transcripts: 1 from APU, Malaysia and 1 from DMU, UK.
- Both degrees are recognised locally & internationally.
- The APU-DMU Dual Degree Programmes are offered under an approved collaboration in accordance with the QAA UK Quality Code for Higher Education for the Assurance of Academic Quality and Standards in Higher Education as published by the United Kingdom Quality Assurance Agency (QAA).
Area of Studies:
- Computing, Technology & Games Development
- Design, Advertising & Animation
- Business, Management, Marketing & Tourism
- Accounting, Banking, Finance and Actuarial
- Media, International Relations & Psychology
- Masters Degree Programmes
- PhD Programmes
STUDY ABROAD @ APU
- Study Abroad (Semester or Year)
The text above is written by the school. Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.