B.H.M.S. Business and Hotel Management School
B.H.M.S. is a world leading hospitality and business school located in the heart of Lucerne, Switzerland. It belongs to the Benedict EducatIon Group, which is 93 years in Switzerland
Why study at B.H.M.S.?
- Ideal Location in the Heart of Lucerne City - The B.H.M.S. campuses and student residences are located in the heart of the beautiful city of Lucerne, within walking distance from each other and from the city center itself. Living and studying in the heart of this unique city enable students to enjoy the urban qualities as well as the charm and exclusivity of Lucerne.
- Fast track Bachelor of Arts Degree - B.H.M.S. (together with The Robert Gordon University) has designed one of the fastest track BA Degrees in Switzerland without compromising its educational quality. At B.H.M.S., students can achieve a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel and Hospitality Management in 18 months of study plus an 18-month paid internship period. Compared to other hospitality and business management schools this gives all our graduates an advantage of studying 6 months less while gaining 6 additional months of paid work experience in Switzerland.
- B.H.M.S offers top-ups where students can take first year or first two years of their education from home country and top it up with one or two years of study and assured intersnship.
- Students with prior professional experience and industry professionals can take advantage of our 1 year MBA or Msc programmes compiled of equal academic and work experience parts.
Assured Internship and Graduate Placement
Industry training is an integral part of the study program at B.H.M.S.. During every academic year, students are required to carry out a 4-6 month industry training period in a hotel or a restaurant approved by B.H.M.S.. In addition, B.H.M.S. works with numerous international placement agencies that specialize in placing graduate students in Europe, Asia, and North America. A Career and Placement Counselor assists students with placements in hotels and restaurants in Switzerland and abroad.
The hospitality industry is dynamic, demanding and full of opportunities which can shape your character and lead to a range of exciting career options.
Students with passion and curiosity for the hospitality industry can benefit from BHMS’s links to the leading companies within the industry.
If you want to experience life at a Swiss Hotel School before applying for a longer program you can take BHMS summer course. Should a student chose to enrol in any of BHMS academic programs within two years after taking the summer program, he/she will be entitled for fee reimbursement.
- B.H.M.S. is an eduQua-certified private institution in the canton of Luzern, in compliance with Swiss federal and state law. EduQua is the Swiss Association for Quality & Management Systems (SQS) which certifies Swiss colleges and education institutions in Switzerland.
- B.H.M.S has a partnership agreement with The Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen in the UK for granting the Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management in Switzerland.
- Konferenz der Höheren Fachschulen HF der Schweiz
- B.H.M.S is a full member of the Private School Register in Switzerland.
- B.H.M.S is a full member of EURHODIP - The Leading Hotel Schools in Europe
- B.H.M.S is partnered with the York St. John university in York, UK in granting a Master of Business Administration
- B.H.M.S is a member of the American Hotel & Lodging Association.
- B.H.M.S Culinary program is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the American Culinary Federation Foundation
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.