Collarts Australian College of the Arts Pty Ltd is a dynamic independent tertiary education college full of passion, individuality and opportunity.
- We focus on creating real career pathways into the creative sector for students, Collarts delivers industry-based learning coupled with strong personal and professional development.
- Located on one of the most livable cities in the world "Melbourne"
- Taught by award winning leaders, producers and managers of the best-known Australian events.
- Industry partnerships and volunteer opportunities (Melb Fashion Week, Falls Festival, The Age Music VIC Awards)
- Brand new, state-of-the-art Facilities.
- Personalised teaching approach and small class sizes
- 3 Intakes a year: Februay, May and September
Bachelor Degrees & Diplomas
Collarts has two main schools which focuses on different areas of the creatives arts. One focus on the music and entertainment industries, while the other one focuses on the design and fashion industries.
School of Entertainment
- Music Performance ( Vocal, Instrumentalist, Songwriting)
- Music Production
- Audio Engineering
- Entertainment Management
- Entertainment Journalism
- Audio engineering + Entertainment Management
- Music performance + Entertainment management).
School of Design
- Digital & Social Media
- Interior Design
- Fashion Marketing
Collarts is located in one of the best cities to study Arts, Music & Design, as it is widely regarded as one of the most livable cities and the live music capital of the world.Melbourne is a bustiling hub with an abundance of culture, food, sport, arts and music.
Apart from being in a great city,Collarts has 4 main campuses in Collingwood and Fitztroy area which are the most vibrant and artistics suburbs in Melbourne.
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.