Kaplan Business School Australia
Kaplan Business School is a globally recognised provider of higher education degrees in Australia and offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses across 4 fantastic locations
Why study with Kaplan Business School
Kaplan Business School Australia offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in business, accounting, marketing, management, tourism, hospitality, entrepreneurship, health services, digital management, project management, and leadership.
Studying with us is a lifelong investment. Bringing together students of more than 80 different nationalities, Kaplan Business School (KBS) promotes greater cultural awareness, social connections and diversity in the classroom. Our small class sizes enable our expert lecturers to provide students with individual support and make it easier for them to connect with their peers. Our subjects focus on the practical skills employers are looking for in business graduates.
KBS qualifications are fully accredited by Australia's Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) just like Australia's public universities which means a KBS qualification has a global reach.
For 2019 a KBS Bachelor Degree is priced at AU$51,600, an MBA at AU$43,500 and a Master of Accounting at AU$41,600. There is also the opportunity for students to apply for a scholarship which can result in a reduction of up to 20% across the duration of their studies. Please enquire for more details on scholarship opportunities.
• Study Abroad-program - especially designed for international students to study with KBS for 1 or 2 trimesters, taking 3 or 4 subjects each trimester
• Bachelor of Business
• Bachelor of Business (Accounting - CPA, ACCA & CA Accredited)
• Bachelor of Business (Hospitality & Tourism Management)
• Bachelor of Business (Management)
• Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
• Bachelor of Information Technology
• Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
• Graduate Diploma of Business Administration
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Specialisations available in: Project Management; Digital Management; Tourism & Hospitality Leadership; Entrepreneurship; International Leadership; Health Services Management; Women in Leadership
• Master of Accounting (CPA, ACCA & CA Accredited)
• Master of Business Analytics
• Master of Information Technology
Kaplan Business School Australia gives students the opportunity to study at some of Australia's most popular destinations. Students also have the opportunity to transfer between locations during the trimester break at no additional cost giving them the choice to experience more of Australia whilst gaining their qualification.
- Sydney - Located centrally next to Town Hall station, KBS Sydney gives students easy access to Sydney's most iconic attractions. Transport to the world famous Bondi beach is close by making it possible for students to experience both a city and beach lifestyle.
- Brisbane - KBS Brisbane relocated to central Brisbane in January 2018. This newly refurbished campus is now arguably Kaplan's most impressive premises across the region and gives students immediate access to the cities best attractions and beyond.
- Melbourne - KBS Melbourne boasts an independent free-standing glass fronted building in one of Melbourne’s most up and coming areas - Docklands. Within 5 minutes on the free tram, students are in Melbourne’s CBD and able to enjoy the cosmopolitan environment which Melbourne is famous for.
- Adelaide - Adelaide is known for its convenience, cost effectiveness and studious feel. KBS Adelaide is located in the city centre and with free inner city public transport and minimal traffic, students can get around with ease.
The text above is written by the school. Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.