Do you want to experience Korea? Then we can recommend Lexis, and award winning Korean Language School in Seoul and Busan. Here you can learn Korean fast, fun, and easy!
Why study at Lexis Korean Language School
I have known Lexis Korea since they started, and it is a school that we can warmly recommend. The application process is easy and DreamStudies help you every step on the way.
Lexis is a language school for everyone. Young or old. You don’t have to be enrolled in a school back home and you don’t have to know any Korean to apply. The school give courses on all levels, from absolute beginner to advanced.
Forget about application deadlines and fixed semesters. Lexis offers flexible courses. You can start every Monday and you choose how many lessons you want per day and how many weeks you want to study, from 1-52 weeks, but unlike universities, Lexis cannot issue a student visa so you need to come on visa waiver or working holiday visa.
Lexis campuses have exciting locations in the centre of Korea’s biggest and most exciting cities Seoul and Busan. The school also offer online classes if you prefer to study from home.
The school arranges a lot of great activities and excursions to help you discover Korea. For example the Lexis Student Night where students are brought together to enjoy Korean food and drinks, and Lexis Meet Ups where you can get to know local Koreans.
Lexis is the only Korean Language School to win the prestigious STM Star Awards and the school consistently gets great reviews from their students.
Korean Language Courses
- Intensive 15: this is the course for students who are interested in learning Korean based on an interest. Maybe you want to take an active holiday and get to know Korea, or maybe you want to stay for a longer time and learn Korean. The course practices all four language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
This course gives you a context in Korea and helps you to learn the language without having to spend all your time studying. You have classes 9.00-12.15 on weekdays, and you will also have homework to complete. However, you will have plenty of time out of school to enjoy and explore life in Korea.
- Intensive 25: if you want to learn Korean as quickly as possible, for example to prepare for work or studies in Korean, we recommend this course. In the morning you attend the Intensive 15 studying core Korean language skills, and in the afternoon (13.15-15.30) you have elective classes to speed you towards your goal. Some popular electives are TOPIK-preparation, Conversation classes and Korean culture classes such as K-drama, K-pop class and Korean Etiquette class.
- Korean online courses
- Korean weekend classes
- Korean one on one classes
- Korean junior course
Campuses and accommodation in Seoul and Busan
Lexis Seoul has a fantastic location in the middle of Gangnam a place immortalized by the hit song Gangnam Style. Gangnam is a world renown district for entertainment and fashion. Here there is always something to see and do. With the nearby underground you can quickly travel to other parts of Seoul.
Lexis Busan is located in the trendy student area Seomyeon in the heart of Busan. Here the ocean and great nature is nearby, but it is still a big city with a bustling downtown area. Busan offers a more relaxed study environment than Seoul.
- Homestay: this is the best alternative if you really want to experience Korea. Live in your own room with a Korean family and enjoy home-cooked Korean food!
- Mini studio: great value for money if you don’t mind small spaces. Your will have your own room with bed, desk and bathroom at a total space of 4-5 square meters within walking distance form the school.
- Serviced apartment this is the most comfortable option if budget is not an issue.
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.