SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences
We are a state-accredited university that focuses on hands-on projects in small groups, an individual learning experience, and mentoring by lecturers with real business experience.
Why study at SRH Berlin?
What sets us apart?
- All our courses are designed according to our CORE principle, our innovative academic approach. The curriculum is divided into 5-week blocks and is taught in small groups. During the 5 weeks, students deal with a specific topic while working in teams and receiving personal support from their lecturers.
- Students study with classmates from all over the world, learn more about global perspectives and have the chance to think outside the box.
- Thanks to our integrated projects and internships, students gain plenty of hands-on experience and get to strengthen the skills that employers are looking for, such as communication, intercultural or leadership skills.
- Our professors and lecturers do not only have a solid academic background, they also have experience outside of academia with many years of professional experience in their field.
- Our campuses offer spacious rooms, open and creative spaces as well as state-of-the-art equipment. Our students benefit from high-end sound, photo, film and design studios and digital workstations.
- Our services, such as our Career Service, our Start-up Lab or our lab facilities help students achieve their goals and support them on their journey by offering workshops, helping them launch their own company or providing a space to train their technical skills.
Our study programmes
SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences offers English and German Bachelor's, Master's and MBA programmes in management and entrepreneurship, media and creative industries, hospitality, technology and IT, music and sound design. Our programmes are taught at our five centrally-located campuses in three German cities: Berlin, Dresden and Hamburg.
Our English Bachelor's programmes:
- International Business Administration - different foci
- International Hotel Management
- Audio Design
- Popular Music
- Music Production
- Creative Industries Management
- Development | Digital Products
- Advertising and Brand Communication
- Computer Science
- Applied Mechatronic Systems
- Marketing Communication
- Film & Motion Design
Our English Master's and MBA programmes:
- International Management - different foci
- Supply Chain Management
- Computer Science - different foci
- Engineering - different foci
- Hospitality Management
- International Business - different foci
- Computing and the Arts
- Strategic Design
- Social Design and Sustainable Innovation
- Film, TV & Digital Narratives
- Digital Transformation Management - different foci
- MBA - different foci
Our study locations
SRH Berlin has five centrally-located campuses in three cities: Berlin, Dresden and Hamburg.
- Germany’s multicultural capital, Berlin, is a hub for higher education and research. It is a centre for politics, media and science, and is renowned for its culture and arts scene as well as its buzzing nightlife. It is rich in history and historical monuments and has a well-connected public transport system. The German capital has a vibrant start-up scene and is known as a start-up hotspot in Europe. In addition, Berliners benefit from low living costs and moderate rental prices.
- Dresden is not only the city of art and culture with its many famous sights but it has also become one of Germany’s strongest and most dynamic economic locations over the past few years. Students enjoy low living costs and rental prices, many cultural events, a diverse nightlife, and the city’s beautiful location in the Elbe valley.
- Hamburg is located close to rivers and the ocean and is one of the largest trade, economic and logistics centres in north-western Europe. The city has moderate living costs, a high standard of living and a secure infrastructure. Hamburg students benefit from attractive career opportunities in a growing economy and within the IT, media, retail, logistics and renewable energies industries.
Fill out an information request if you are interested in this school. Then you will receive more information from us or the school and you will be eligible for our discounts and special offers.