The Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) tests if international students have the skills needed to study at a Japanese University. The test includes both the Japanese Language and basic academic skills in other subjects that are selected based on the courses you are applying for. Here you will find schools that give EJU-prep courses.

Make an info request to get help to study utomlands


Please note that we are currently in the process of tagging the schools in our school database by subject so there are many more universities around the world who offer this subject.


Information request - get help to study abroad

Fill in this form if you want help find and apply to suitable schools in the country where you want to study. Then you also get our study abroad handbook and access to scholarships at our partner schools. You don't commit to anything - our help is free of charge.

What and where do you want to study abroad:

I want to get your newsletters with study abroad advice (max 1/month).

You do not commit to anything by filling in the form above. We and/or some suitable schools/partners will contact you with more information. We will not share your details with anyone else. By submitting this request you accept our conditions and handling of personal data.