Which study abroad insurance should I get for USA?

I will study in the US this fall. Which insurance should I get? What does it cover?

Asked by: Mafra, 5 years ago


Good that you ask about insurances. Getting a good insurance is a very important part of the preparing for studying abroad, not least if you will study in the US. Our recommendation is:

Read more about study abroad insurances.

Answered by: Johan from DreamStudiesAbroad.com, 2018-08-07 14:51:26 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad

Download our Study Abroad Handbook

Download a free study abroad handbook! 25 pages filled with advice to help you plan your studies abroad step by step. Click here.

Popular schools