Eurocentres provide high quality English language courses in London, Brighton, Cambridge and Bournemouth. Prepare for the IELTS of Cambridge Exam or study General English.
Why study at Eurocentres UK?
Eurocentres have language schools in 16 countries all over the world. The Eurocentres Mission is to prepare students to study, work, and live successfully in a foreign language and culture. We match our students with one of many excellent courses, where they can learn a new language and immerse themselves in a new culture at the same time. We help our students overcome cultural differences and language barriers, and we guarantee a memorable trip with achievements they can take away and keep for a lifetime.
Eurocentres English language schools:
- Are accredited by quality organisations such as Eaquals, British Council and English UK
- Are the best UK School Group according to inspection reports and the Educational Oversight Report
- Offer academic excellence, up-to-the-minute methodology and state of the art technology with an intelligent mixture of classroom and digital learning with relevant topics
- Offer an eLearning programme: my.Eurocentres before, during and after your stay
- Offer Eurocentres Success System and Exam Success Guarantee
- Offer personal coaching with tailor-made course planning
- Organize a lot of exciting social activities, sport events and excursions after class
English Language Courses
Whatever your need is Eurocentres have the course to help you improve your English. Choose between the following language courses:
- General English with the option of 20, 25 or 30 lessons per week. Practice all four language skills. On the 25 and 30 lesson programs you get more time to improve your speaking and writing. There will also be an opportunity to work on any difficulties or issues with grammar and pronunciation.
- Cambridge Exam prep courses with 30 lessons per week (20 lessons General English + 10 lessons Exam prep). Eurocentres guarantees you a minimum pass grade in the Cambridge English Language Assessment exam for which Eurocentres has prepared you. These certificates are serious qualifications to prove your English level to future employers.
- IELTS-exam prep course with 20, 25 or 30 lessons per week. IELTS tests is an entry requirement for British, Australian, Canadian, New Zealand and South African universities.
- Business English course with 20 lessons General English plus five lessons focusing on business skills including meetings, negotiations, presentations, telephone calls, and writing e-mails, letters and memos. This course can also be combined with work experience.
- One to one classes tailored to your personal needs.
Locations in England
- Central London: One of the largest and most cosmopolitan cities in the world, London sets trends in fashion, music, design and film. Our school has access to a private garden and is based in Victoria close to Buckingham Palace.
- London Eltham: The school is located in the grounds of a royal palace in a leafy suburb called Eltham, close to Greenwich, where the world’s time is set. Enjoy the advantages of a quieter suburban location a 25 minute train ride from central London.
- Brighton: Often described as “London by the sea”, Brighton is a fashionable and exciting cosmopolitan city with lots of bars and restaurants to suit every taste plus a vibrant club scene. A trendy seaside resort, less than one hour from central London.
- Bournemouth: Seven miles of sandy beaches, impressive cliffs and more sunny days than any other seaside resort in southern England. One of Britain’s top all-year-round holiday destinations with a low cost of living.
- Cambridge: As one of the most historic and popular student cities in Europe, Cambridge is a convenient size for getting around either on foot or by bike. Enjoy student life and the numerous opportunities to play sport, go to the theatre, cinema, pubs and go shopping.