Can I study in English in Japan or Korea?

I want to take a degree in East Asia but I am bad at languages, is it possible to study in English in Japan or Korea?

Asked by: Jeff, 8 months ago


Yes it is possible. We made a short video with a reply. You can find links to schools where you can study in English in Japan and Korea below.

Fill out our information request form if you want help to find a suitable school in Japan or Korea.

Read more:

Answered by: Johan at DreamStudies, 2023-09-20 12:45:40 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad 

Information request - get help to study abroad

Fill in this form if you want help find and apply to suitable schools in the country where you want to study. Then you also get our study abroad handbook and access to scholarships at our partner schools. You don't commit to anything - our help is free of charge.

What and where do you want to study abroad:

I want to get your newsletters with study abroad advice (max 1/month).

You do not commit to anything by filling in the form above. We and/or some suitable schools/partners will contact you with more information. We will not share your details with anyone else. By submitting this request you accept our conditions and handling of personal data.

Download our Study Abroad Handbook

Download a free study abroad handbook! 25 pages filled with advice to help you plan your studies abroad step by step. Click here.

Popular schools