Am I eligible for High school student aid 4 studying abroad?

I am American citizen studying abroad in an international school in Cairo Egypt going grade 12. I live with my father who is retired now and we live lately on S.S. benefit. My question to you is am I eligible for student aid to pay for my last year in school?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation 

Ahmed Gharib 

Asked by: Ahmed Gharib, 2 years ago


I am not familiar with the student aid systems for high school students in the US or Egypt. Please check with the national authorities and see if they have any such aid program that you can apply for.

Answered by: Johan from, 2018-08-03 09:14:17 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad

Study Abroad Handbook

Our study abroad handbook helps you plan your studies abroad. 21 pages filled with study abroad advice. Download it for free here!

Popular schools