What are some of the requirements for studying abroad?
Asked by: Mangay D. Weagbah, 1 year ago
It depends on what and where you want to study, but some basic requirements are:
- Financing: to study abroad you need money for travel, insurance, food, accommodation, and not least tuition fees. Expensive schools sometimes offer partial scholarships but the total cost will still usually be at least as big as at a cheaper school. So you always need to have some money or a sponsor to study abroad. We cannot help you if you don't have the needed funding. The needed amount depends on your school, course length, and place of study.
- Grades: to get accepted to a university abroad you will first have to finish high school in your home country, and if you apply for higher ranking universities you will need good grades.
- Language skills: unless you are planning to attend a language course abroad you will need to be proficient in the language of study. To prove this you usually need to take a TOEFL or IELTS test if you want to study in English.
- How to apply to universities abroad
- Get into the best universities in the world
- How much does it cost to study abroad
Answered by: Johan at DreamStudies, 2019-07-31 06:57:09
We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.
Back to questions and answers about studying abroad