What do I need to continue my secondary school abroad?

Asked by: Vassiliki, 3 years ago


This question is a bit to vague to answer properly. It depends on where you live and where you want to study. Normally students study abroad after high school, unless they go for a high school year abroad or a shorter language course abroad.

If you want to do a high school year abroad you should start by contacting a provider of such programs. You can quickly find them through Google.

If you want to move to another country more permanently to study there you would need a visa for that country, funding and a transcript from your current school etc. Usually it is better to study abroad after you have finished high school in your home country. I would not recommend moving abroad for high school studies unless you do an exchange year or if your parents are moving with you to another country.

Answered by: Johan at DreamStudies, 2017-06-30 07:21:15 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad

Study Abroad Handbook

Our study abroad handbook helps you plan your studies abroad. 21 pages filled with study abroad advice. Download it for free here!

Popular schools