Can I convert a tourist visa to a student visa in Australia?

Hello! I just want to know if there is a chance or is it possible to apply a student visa inside Australia once I have a COE (Certificate of Enrollment) while my status is Tourist visa?

Asked by: Dennis Bautista, 2 months ago


This depends on your nationality, your visa type and many other factors. Here you can read more about converting a tourist visa to a student visa in Australia.

We have a partner who can help students from the US and Europe to find and apply to all colleges in Australia including visa support free of charge. Fill out our information request form if you want help.

Read more:

Answered by: Johan at DreamStudies, 2019-09-12 13:34:38 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad

Study Abroad Handbook

Our study abroad handbook helps you plan your studies abroad. 21 pages filled with study abroad advice. Download it for free here!

Popular schools