Can I study in Korea?

I'm Chintan Pipaliya from India,  currently live in Ansan-si, South Korea. Due some reason I and my wife left India and come to South Korea.

And apply G1 visa,  but right now I want to study in Korea. So please help me how to convert G1 visa to student visa and which university is best. 



Waiting for your reply.

Asked by: CHINTAN, 3 months ago


We recently replied a similar question. See: can I study in Korea. We cannot help you to convert visas, and our partner schools in Korea only allow us to send them students from Europe and America.

Read more:

Answered by: Johan at DreamStudies, 2019-08-18 15:26:53 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad

Study Abroad Handbook

Our study abroad handbook helps you plan your studies abroad. 21 pages filled with study abroad advice. Download it for free here!

Popular schools