Can a Tongan study in Korea?

As an islander, can Tongan apply to Korea University?

Asked by: ofasii, 2 months ago


Under ordinary circumstances all nationalities are welcome to study abroad, whether it is in Korea or some other country. The key requirement is that you can prove that you can finance your course and your stay in the country. Then visa rules often differ from country to country.

I don't have any connections with Korea University so you would have to contact them directly. Our current partner in Korea, Konkuk University has asked us to only send them students from Europe and the Americas, so we cannot help you to apply there, but that is a policy decision that is up to each university.

Read more:

Answered by: Johan at DreamStudies, 2019-08-12 10:41:54 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad

Study Abroad Handbook

Our study abroad handbook helps you plan your studies abroad. 21 pages filled with study abroad advice. Download it for free here!

Popular schools