Can a grade 10th finished study in the US?

Due to some circumstances I was unable to give my grade 12 exams. So can I do diploma course in music in the usa?

Asked by: Prashansa, 4 weeks ago


Seattle Central College has a program they call High School completion plus where you can get accepted if you have passed 10th grade. In two years you can earn both an American High School Diploma and an Associate Degree in a subject like music.

If you have the funding needed for tuition and living costs you can fill out our information request form to proceed.

Answered by: Johan at DreamStudies, 2019-10-21 18:41:01 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad

Study Abroad Handbook

Our study abroad handbook helps you plan your studies abroad. 21 pages filled with study abroad advice. Download it for free here!

Popular schools