Do US colleges accept international GED students ?

Do US colleges/universities accept international GED graduates ?
And if yes than could you please send me more information bout it

Asked by: Rohan Gurung, 1 month ago


Yes you can get accepted to a college or University in the US if you have a GED-exam. Fill out our information request form if you want more information about studying in the US.

Answered by: Johan på, 2018-11-04 18:04:15 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad 

Information request

Fill in this form if you want to get help to find and apply to suitable schools in the country where you want to study.

I want to get your newsletter about studying abroad (max 1/month).*

You do not commit to anything by filling in the form above. We and/or some suitable schools/partners will contact you with more information. We will not share your details with anyone else. By submitting this request you also accept our conditions for handling personal data.

Information request

Get contacted by suitable schools in the country where you want to study and get more information about courses, prices and how to apply.

Popular schools